Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hangin’ with Odie

Odie loves Mickey Mouse.  One morning I was sitting at the table with him eating breakfast while he was watching Mickey’s Playhouse.  When it was time for the show to end, he turned to me and said, “That’s my Mickey, Aunie.”  I laughed and told him Mickey has lots of friends. 

Well, I just knew we had to get him that crazy dance star Mickey for Christmas – so he could have his Mickey.  Odie is just at that fun age and we enjoy him so much.  We like spending time with him and giving him things!!

100_2419

Well, while we were cleaning up our dinner/pizza mess so he could open his gift and then we could watch Despicable Me, he decided to start on the wrapping.

100_2420

100_2423

Finally, it was time for him to tear into his gift.

100_2424

100_2425

He was so cute to watch and interact with Mickey.  He carried him around. He showed his mommy.  I think – at least, hope – he liked his new Mickey.

100_2427

Then we all settled in to watch the movie.  He sat and watched the movie with Zack.

100_2433

Mackenzie kept company with the dogs.  They were so cute together.

No comments: