Friday, March 4, 2011

Puppy

I know we have shared here before how our puppy thinks she is a lap dog or even a couch potato and human, but she is hilarious!!  The other day, my fil was sitting reading his morning paper and she decided to sit next to him. 

100_2749

100_2751

Of course, once we decided to take her photo my fil decided to add a little character to her – not that she needs any more.  We love her!!

 

Then this morning Zack decided to share his newly acquired hat with Chloe. 

DSC00893

She takes it all in stride.  I kid you not, she sat still with this hat on for a good three minutes – if not longer - as my mil put new batteries in her camera, Mackenzie located her camera, and Zack took shots with his camera.

DSC00894

Oh yeah, just a little more torture – they put Kassi’s sunglasses on her.

DSC00897 
 
Don’t worry – she was rewarded with a doggie treat in the end!!

No comments: