Monday, March 5, 2012

Crazy Fun Cupcakes

This post is way overdue . . .

I found these crazy fun looking cupcakes on Pinterest and I just knew Mackenzie would love to make them.  So, last month we made them & she shared them with her ASL class. 

They looked really cool and I wasn’t sure how in the world the other bakers got them to look like they did.  I love the fact I can visit someone else’s blog and learn how to do something.

All you need is a white cake mix prepared as directed, four different icing colors, and four small containers.

DSCF3239

DSCF3240

Once we divided the batter among the four bowls, we colored them.

DSCF3242

DSCF3243

DSCF3244

Check out those bright colors!!

DSCF3246

They looked so colorful while they were baking.

DSCF3251

The finished product.

DSCF3252

See how cool they look!! 

DSCF3254

DSCF3255

Of course, Mackenzie wanted to ice theme with butter cream icing.  So, we made a big batch & she had fun decorating them.

No comments: