Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Sister’s Wedding

A few weeks ago, we traveled to witness a most wondrous occasion.  As far back as I can remember, my sister always talked about getting married.  You know there are those little girls that daydream and plan for their once in a lifetime big day – and I can honestly say that was her. 

Tiffany

My sister made a beautiful bride!!  She was absolutely glowing! 

Tiffany Mom & Dad

My sister is the baby of the family.  So I’m sure there were many emotions for my mom & dad as they officially gave their youngin’ away. 

DSCF2551

My sister has a little flair about herself and I would not expect anything other from her.  It was not your traditional ceremony, - it was simply, meaningful, unique, elegant, and heartfelt.  It had my sister’s stamp all over it!

Tiff & Chad 

I have to say I am filled with joy as I have acquired a new brother.  Chad is such a laid back guy and I truly enjoy his company.  He reminds me a lot of my hubby.  It’s funny how they say girls marry someone like their father, because my sis’s hubby and my hubby share a lot of similarities, which would lead me to believe they must be a lot like our dad.

 

Congratulations!!

Mr. & Mrs. Chad Nation

Est. October 15, 2011

No comments: