Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some outdoor fun . . .

We got to spend some time this weekend with our favorite little guy - and of course his daddy.  We haven’t seen much of Odie now that his dad’s schedule has changed.  So we truly cherish the time we do get to see him. 

I can’t believe how much he has changed in a few weeks.  Odie is definitely finding his character – he is so funny and just toooooo adorable.  We all were in stitches from several of  his comments, but my favorite was, “I want to be with my people.”  You see the kids were playing basketball with their uncle and I was trying to get him to get out of harms way and that was his response. 

I see sports commentary in his future.  He was giving us a play by play with every shot & whose turn it was.  Oh yeah, and which ball to be using.     

DSCF1120

DSCF1121

DSCF1128

DSCF1130

Kassi really wanted to get Odie in on the action.  She called her shot with her sidekick on her hip. 

DSCF1131

Yep, she made it.  So her uncle had to follow – needless to say . . .

DSCF1132

he wasn’t as lucky and he got a, “You missed, daddy.”

DSCF1133

One other thing I found interesting . . . Zack has definitely passed his uncle in height.  For the heck of it, I did measure the kids today and yes, Kassi is just under 5’9”, Zack is 5’7”, and Mackenzie – well, just remember great things come in small packages – is 4’8 3/4”. 

No comments: