Friday, February 5, 2010

Out of this World . . .




We've passed this little, okay crazy looking, restaurant on the corner of a major intersection every week.  We have been told we need to venture in at least once.  So, we decided we could go over for lunch and check out this place. 


When we were seated in the center hub of the restaurant, this is what we saw above us.  It was really cool to look at. 


The restaurant's restrooms were not marked as we "humanoids" are familiar with, you know the traditional signs of Men and Women, but they were He-Droid and She-Droid.  I have to say, I was expecting some crazy out of this world restroom, but was disappointed when I walked in to just your normal public restroom.

The restaurant serves American cuisine and I was told they have the best ribs.  None of us tried the ribs.  We did have a pizza, a hamburger, a rueben (Jay's all time favorite sandwich), mac 'n cheese, and a salad.  The sandwiches and Kenzie's mac 'n cheese came with these awesome seasoned fries in a cone shaped device with two sides of dipping sauce - there was a lot of nacho cheese at our table, and they were quite tasty.


After we ate, the kids ventured into the "Game Galaxy" to play some games.  I walked around and took a few photos (I didn't want to look too weird). 





I had planned on taking a picture of the exterior on our way out; however, as I stepped onto the parking lot I slipped and fell on the snow packed covered asphalt.  So needless to say, I was lucky to get up and I didn't get that picture I wanted.

But check out Cassie's blog to see some other fun photos.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a neat looking place! Looks like a fun family afternoon!

Hope your ok after you fell :( That's the worst part about the snow.