Saturday, September 4, 2010

Can you believe it’s been . . .

16 years since our wedding. 

DSCF7073

Our family and friends joined us in our celebration which was a simple yet beautiful outdoor wedding. 

DSCF7076

DSCF7078

DSCF7081

DSCF7087

DSCF7083

We were ahead of the times – we wanted Mickey & Minnie Mouse on our cake and there were no such cake toppers to be found.  We ended up finding these pose able pieces and I’m glad we did as they have become a permanent fixture of our house decor.

DSCF7075

DSCF7089

DSCF7086

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!!  I know I am not the easiest one to get along with, but I am truly grateful you have put up with me.  I am looking forward to our endless years together.  I love you more than words can express.  OXOXOXOX

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!