Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrating her success

We are so proud of Mackenzie!!  She set her goal for cookie selling at 400 boxes.  She worked hard and when she turned in her initial order she had sold 366 boxes.  We have slowed down on our trips out, but she is at 387 boxes, so only 13 more to reach her goal.  I am hoping she can earn those working the booths in March.

100_2718

Anyway, I wanted to treat her to something unexpected.  So, when I received an email about the latest Girl Scout things for sale I had to splurge.  I selected this adorable shirt that reads:

       Every cookie has a mission

       to help girls do great things.

And then those earrings – they are dangling thin mints that are scented and they came with a button set of Samoas that are scented too.

No comments: