Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We’re still here . . .

Well, it’s been a long time!!  I can’t believe it has been almost a month since my last post. 

All I have to say is .  .  .  my camera broke.  My lifeline to our family’s memories has failed me!! Yes, it broke shortly before Christmas so I took it to Cord Camera to find out that it would cost a whopping $175 + tax to fix or I could by the brand new most current version for only $199 +tax.  Major problem . . . neither amount is in our family budget!!!  So, I have been using the kids’ here and there.  But it is just not the same as having my own!!  Half the time when I want to snap that shot I can’t because I have NO idea where one of their cameras is.

I have compiled a few posts with the few pictures I have been able to snap over the last month and now I will play catch up.  Hopefully, in the near future I will be able to purchase a new camera so we can preserve our family memories!!

No comments: