Friday, December 18, 2009

A Personal Blog

Well, after many years I have decided to open up and talk about a very personal journey.  One might ask what has prompted this. There are always triggers that take us back and I don't think we will ever forget, but I am hoping as the years continue to pass that the memories won't be as heart breaking for me. 

The most recent trigger or triggers were a diagnosis last week and also finding out a friend (I hope I can call her that) is expecting.  I am very happy for her and her family, but with her new found pregnancy, as with each friend or family member's announcement of such a blessing, I am reminded how desperately I would love to have another and have not been able to and then the ones we have lost over the years.

So, I open my family's journey to you and I am hoping to find therapy or closure in sharing.

No comments: