Thursday, April 29, 2010

Play Ball, Clippers!!

When we decided to come to Ohio, I figured there were some things that I really wanted to do while home.  One of the things we like to do as a family is go to baseball games – Cleveland Indians or Columbus Clippers.  So, I chatted with my in-laws and asked if they would like to go to a game.
DSCF5190
DSCF5165
We were a little worried about going to the game because all day long it had rained and it was cloudy, cold, and gloomy outside.  But thankfully by the time we arrived at the ballpark the rain had moved out and the sun made its way through the clouds. 
DSCF5156
So, we enjoyed the game even with the cool temps; we were well prepared with our jackets,  blankets, and our store bought $1 cotton candy and peanuts. 
DSCF5157
DSCF5158
It wasn’t ‘Dime-a-dog’ night, but it was dollar dog night.  It wasn’t too crowded maybe because it is still early in the season or maybe because it was a little chilly outside. 
DSCF5170
DSCF5159
DSCF5163
I was excited because the national anthem was played by a violinist.  I asked Mackenzie if she wanted to play for me.
DSCF5178
DSCF5179
DSCF5183
DSCF5180
We had a great night – only one thing could have made it better, Jay. He was the only thing missing was him.  Too bad he couldn’t make it. 

No comments: