Friday, July 23, 2010

thankful thursday

well, i’m a little late – i forgot to post this yesterday . . .

i am very thankful for the friendship & relationship i have with my little sister.  regardless of the eight years and nine months that separate us, we still find a common ground.  oh, i’m sure i didn’t always feel that way – you know when i was 16 and she was 7. when we shared a room.  when she touched my stuff or followed me around.  family is family and we have no choice who our parents are or our siblings are, but we do get to pick and choose who our friends are.  i think sisters share a special bond, but sisters can also sever that bond and just be family.  i am thankful she is my sister, but i am truly thankful that we have chosen to be friends, too!!

much love to my lil’ sis!

No comments: