Saturday, July 31, 2010

Who needs to shave???

I sent the kids in to clean – not just pick up, but CLEAN – their bathroom which also serves as the hall bath.  Anyway, the next thing I know Mackenzie was all giddy.  First, she was sitting on the floor with the toilet brush stirring it in the toilet bowl like it was a caldron – and she wanted me to see, but I was not allowed to photo.  The next thing I know she is standing in front of me with this . . .

DSCF6787

Apparently she had figured out one pump of her body wash mixed with two pumps of the hand soap gave her the best soapy sudsy mix to make herself a beard.

DSCF6790

Once Zack realized it wasn’t the bathroom cleaner, he joined in on the fun.  No, not the cleaning of the bathroom, just the facial suds!!

DSCF6791

Mackenzie then perfected it with a mustache.  She was so proud of herself.

DSCF6792

Since we were Skyping with Cassie, she too decided to join in on the fun.  But the bubble suds just weren’t the same quality.

No comments: