Saturday, December 25, 2010

First Christmas . . .

Thomas' 1st Xmas MickeySo wish we could see this little one – there’s just something special about a baby’s first Christmas. 

I am so excited to see him in this adorable Mickey Mouse, My 1st Christmas sleeper.  Probably because I found it last year on the clearance rack, go it so dirt cheap that I bought two different sizes so he would hopefully be able to wear one. I remember the kids saying to me, “What if he doesn’t like Mickey?”  My response to them, “It doesn’t matter because his auntie does & I am buying it.”  Guess what . . . he LOVES Mickey!!!

Merry Christmas, Thomas

& Thomas’ parents!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas and Grandma watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse almost every morning and he loves to watch and dance along :) Hope you guys had a merry Christmas! Thank you so much for Thomas' presents!
- Matt & Tiffany