Monday, June 15, 2009

My parents passed through . . .

Well, my parents were in the St. Louis area visiting family and since they were half-way here they came down for a short but fun-filled visit. Mom is still recovering from her foot surgery, but we still find our way out to do a little shopping while the boys ventured over to the Safari Golf Course for a round.

The kids enjoy seeing their grandparents. Thanks Mom and Dad for visiting. We wish you guys could have stayed longer. Hope to see you guys again real soon.









Grandpa Tom was playing his Nintendo DS (yes, my dad has his own DS and so does my mom) and Zack was watching to see if he could learn anything.






Grandma Linda took time to paint both the girls' nails.

1 comment:

Margot said...

Loved meeting your mom and dad. I am sure the kids had a great time!