Friday, March 19, 2010

Kenzie's Creativity


Mackenzie loves to take her food and present it before she eats it.  She is so cute.  Can you tell what we watch a  lot of?  We love the Food Network!!!  FYI, this was a new twist on meatloaf.  I have a recipe from Paula Dean for a cheesy meatloaf that is very yummy, and all but one seem to like.  I have a pretty good traditional meatloaf recipe that we enjoy too, but I wanted to try something different.  So, last night I just threw all kinds of mexican flavors into my ground beef to make a southwestern mexican influenced meatloaf.  I was excited when I got, "It's a keeper!"  And they didn't even complain about the black beans in it, granted half the can had been pureed.  The only problem is, I had no recipe so here's hoping I can duplicate it done the road. 


After her dinner creativity, Mackenzie disappeared to her room to make some crafts.  She was so excited when she tried to make this and it turned out to work.  It's amazing what one can do with a pipe cleaner!!  She made one for me and one for her dad.  She is such a cool kid!!

No comments: