Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make room, get good deals & make $

There is still time.  Time for what you might ask . . .

Well, since the kids are growing out of their clothes faster than the money tree in our back yard is growing, I need to find a way to have some quick easy cash to buy some much needed items for the upcoming fall and winter seasons. 

Last time we were home, Karen & I checked out this huge consignment sale in the Columbus area that a family friend started.  We were amazed!! 

Well, since I am going back to Ohio for a while I decided to sort through those out grown clothes and try to make some money at the Three Bags Full sale Sept. 10-11.  Not only will I hopefully make some money, but I am hoping to find some reasonable deals at the sale for the kids.

I have spent the last couple of days entering my 100 item inventory of clothes, books, and shoes (two boxes that will fit just fine in the trailer we’re renting) into their system.  I am looking forward to being able to keep track of what sells and how much I make. 

Check out this link to find out how to clear out some gently used clothes, toys, baby items, etc., make a little cash, and find some great deals of your own. 

There are four upcoming sales between September and October, so you still have time!!!

No comments: