Sunday, August 8, 2010

UP up UP up . . .

Last night while we were skyping with Cassie – she was watching the horses in our field (finally we have something here that she wants to come back to) – we noticed this little dot in the sky.  As it got closer, we could hear its engine, and the horses could hear it too.  I was surprised at their reaction.  They were grazing down on the low line of the pasture and once they heard it they galloped up to the hilltop and watched as this thing maneuvered in the sky.  They seemed fascinated by it too. 

DSCF6916

He was still pretty far off.  This was the best picture I could get with my zoom.  But after I took a few shots, I was able to trim them by zooming in some more and cropping them.

DSCF6923

DSCF6922

DSCF6921

DSCF6920

I don’t know.  That looks like a contraption that belongs on the ground more so than in the air.  Definitely pretty neat though. 

2 comments:

Jennifer James said...

How cool!!!

Laura said...

There's something you don't see every day!!! Great pictures!